If you are keen on where to begin on how to use real foods–maybe you’re even wondering where to FIND real foods–then you’ll want to invest in the fantastic education from Kelly the Kitchen Kop. And, through the weekend of Thanksgiving here in the US, you can purchase Kelly’s trainings at HALF OFF! Simply enter BLACKFRIDAY as you check out.
What will you receive in Kelly’s trainings? Here’s a breakdown:
For the Real Food Ingredient Guide E-book, you’ll find:
This revised version is cram-packed with new information. What I’m most excited about is that it’s set up in a way that gives you exactly what you want in whichever format you need it in at the moment…
- It has a newly revised 7-page quick reference guide for when you want fast answers to questions like,
- “Will you please just tell me what I’m supposed to buy?!”
- Or when someone puts you on the spot and you need a quick reminder of “What was so bad about that food again?”
- Or maybe when you’re at the store you might need something to flip to for guidance there on various ingredients, including “good, better, best” options.
- It’ll also help you know what to look for at your local farm and what questions to ask.
- It has a more detailed section with facts on the different food groups and ingredients, for when you have time to dig in a little more, and it includes information on where to go for even more in-depth reading and research.
- If you’re more of a visual learner, you’ll find an easy top ten real foods and top ten junk foods list in pictures.
- It also includes new bonus material: How to bring your family from junk food to real food, and how to overcome the six main obstacles everyone faces:
- Motivation – You won’t be willing to make a change if you don’t understand why it’s so important!
- Confusion/feeling overwhelmed – You’re probably sick of trying to navigate all the information from the ‘experts’ like what’s ‘good’ vs. what’s ‘not good’, especially when that keeps changing; and you just want to figure out the age-old question of “What the heck can I eat?!” Especially before meal planning or grocery shopping…
- How to afford real food – You’ll learn loads of tips all in one place.
- Dealing with family complaints – This can wear you down at times, so I’ve got ways for you to get past this one!
- How to make time for real food – There are so many ways that I’ll bet you’ve never thought of!
- Sticking to it for the long haul – This is often what trips people up. Life gets in the way and you find yourself slipping backward. You’ll learn here how to prevent that from happening or how to get back on track.
And, for Kelly’s Real Food for Rookies Online Class, you’ll receive:
- 12 weeks of online classes with videos, downloadable audios, and written materials.
- LIFETIME access! Read/listen/watch at your leisure: on your break at work, while the kids are sleeping, in your pajamas, whatever! If you have a busy week, no big deal, just pick it back up on your own schedule.
- Exclusive expert interviews with Sally Fallon Morell (President of the Weston Price Foundation), Dr. Kaayla Daniel (author of The Whole Soy Story), Jane Hersey (Director of the Feingold Association), Tom Naughton (Fathead filmmaker), and now one more: Jimmy Moore from the Livin LaVida Low-Carb blog!
- BONUS: Free copy of the Kitchen Kop Real Food Guide
- Save time and money while serving Real Food
- Read labels and avoid dangerous ingredients
- Make nourishing “fast food” meals to avoid last-minute trips to the drive-thru
- Find healthier alternatives for soda pop, refined sugars, heart-killer oils, sugar-bomb breakfast cereals, factory farmed meat and more
- Serve nutrient-dense foods that are necessary for good health
- Take control of your health and change your family’s future!
Both of these tools are invaluable in your journey to greater health and empowerment for yourself and your family. It takes a village to recapture the information that’s been lost over the years in regard to how to take care ourselves with nutrition, and Kelly’s classes and information are priceless in their role of keeping you well! And, from Thursday, November 28th until Monday, December 2nd 2013, you can get these classes and information at half price, by entering BLACKFRIDAY as you check out.
Wishing you the best! Here’s to your health and the health of your loved ones!