Sprouted Bulgur Wheat*: ¼ C.
Garlic Cloves, minced: 2 ea.
Lemons: 2 ea.
Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped: 3 C.
Mint, chopped: ¼ C.
Tomatoes, chopped: 2 ea.
Persian Cucumbers, diced: 2 ea.
Scallions, thinly sliced: 1 bunch
Olive Oil: ⅓ C.
Sea Salt: to taste
Black Pepper: to taste
- Place bulgur into a mixing bowl.
- Cover with boiling water by at least ½”.
- Allow to sit for 15-20 minutes, or until slightly softened.
- Drain through a fine mesh strainer until completely drained.
- Place into a large mixing bowl.
- Juice the lemons and add juice to bulgur.
- Add all remaining ingredients and toss to combine completely.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
*If you don’t know how to prepare your own soaked and sprouted grains, I share on this in The Funky Kitchen.