Raw Milk Yogurt*, drained: 2 C.
Persian Cucumber*: 3 ea.
Garlic Cloves, minced: 3-4 ea.
Mint, chopped: 2 Tbl.
Parsley, chopped: 2 Tbl.
Sea Salt: 1 Tbl. + ½ tsp.
Black Pepper: ½ tsp.
Olive Oil (optional): 3 Tbl.
- Grate or finely chop the cucumbers and sprinkle with 1 Tbl. salt.
- Drain in a colander for 15-30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and drain for 5-10 minutes before placing into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and gently combine.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
*If not using the method of making your own raw milk yogurt, as taught in The Funky Kitchen, then look for a full-fat, organic, grass-fed milk variety.
*An English cucumber can be substituted for the Persian Cucumbers.