- Cranberries, roughly chopped*: 1 lb.
- Apples, finely chopped: 10 oz. (approx. 2 each)
- Orange, juiced & zested: 1 ea.
- Water Kefir*: ½ C.
- Raw Honey: ⅓ C.
- Cinnamon: 1 Tbl.
- Ginger, julienned: 1” piece
- Sea salt: ½ tsp.
*Chop cranberries by pulsing in blender or food processor
**Whey may be substituted for water kefir
- Place all ingredients into a large non-metal mixing bowl and mix to combine completely.
- Once all ingredients have been combined, pack tightly into a mason jar or crock, being sure to completely submerge the mixture under the liquid.
- Cover loosely and allow to sit at room temperature for at least 3 days before refrigerating.